1. One of the most interesting Taj Mahal details is the fact that the building will appear to be a different color depending on what time of day it’s, and regardless of whether or not there is a moon at night.
2. The Taj Mahal is one of the most popular Agra tourist attractions, and the creating was began in 1631 by Shah Jahan.
3. No Golden Triangle tours in India would be complete without a visit towards the Taj Mahal. This building is recognized by people all around the world, even those who have in no way been to India.
4. Taj Mahal facts that are fascinating consist of the fact that all of the artisans and skilled workers had their hands removed when the building was finally finished. This was to ensure no other framework could compare to the magnificent Taj Mahal.
5. The construction of the Taj Mahal took twenty two years to complete, and needed over twenty two thousand workers who had been brought in from all over. There had been a lot over one thousand elephants that had been used just to haul the materials needed.
6. Fascinating Taj Mahal facts consist of the symmetry from the structure, which is ideal except for the interior tombs. Tradition dictated that the tomb for the male must be larger than the one for that female.
7. There are lots of Agra tourist places, along with a well-known one is the black marble base. This base was intended as a mirror image of the Taj Mahal, except for black marble being used in location of white, but the structure was never completed.
8. The Taj Mahal has been designated as one from the new Seven Wonders from the World, and it draws individuals from everywhere on the world.
9. One from the really fascinating Taj Mahal details has to do using the exterior pillars. These had been placed at an outward tilt, so if an earthquake occurred the fall from the pillars could be controlled.
10. One from the less typical known Taj Mahal facts is that many jewels and semi precious gems were utilized to decorate the structure. Over the years and through a quantity of wars and pillages these jewels had been removed, but you can still see where they were.